Thursday, August 4, 2011

Small Vignette

Recently I have a problem with my blog. I am able to create 'New post' for my article however, I am unable to post comment through comment area. So far, I have tried many times to post my replies to the messages without success. Does anyone has a same problem? I would appreciate if you can tell me how to handle it.

Before I introduce my Small Vignette, here are my replies to the messages I received for my previous article.

>Magda, Welcome to my blog.
It is my first time to get message from Poland. Thank you!.
Poland reminds me of Chopin; I love his piano music so much.

>Maria, Thank you for your message. Enjoy making lamp!
I hope my article helped somewhat.
------------------------------------------------------

Now, I would like to share with you all my small vignette.

I was requested by one of my customer to make this vignette. She wanted me to prepare small vignette dollhouse to display 'bowl with birds' and 'cats' from her collections.  She also requested me to make 'hydrangea flowers'. For rest of the things I used my idea. As I am aware of my customer's love for birds, I decided to display couple of items related to "birds".


In above picture, you can see antique looking 'bird cage', 'drawers' and 'boxes'; I painted them to give antique look.

Picture of garden, outside window, is real garden from picture book.  

In above picture
- 'Bowl with birds' is work of a French artist which my customer collected and requested me to use.
- I prepared 'hydrangea flowers' using paper kit.
- Perfume bottles are made by my friend, 'Yoko Serizawa'.


Above picture displays the small garden area in backyard of dollhouse. 'Cat with kitten' is work of Japanese miniaturist friend Mr. Hiroyuki Kimura; 'Cat with kitten' was provided by my customer to use in dollhouse.

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely scene, Yuri! Very romantic and sweet. I loved the outside with the kittens and the bird feeder.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to your new posts. I love this beautiful indoor outdoor vignette!!! :-)

    OK... Uncheck the box that says STAY SIGNED IN in your dashboard. Then you should be able to post every where. That is what I had to do because I was not able to comment in my own blog or several other peoples. It will mean that you have to sign in every time you go to your dashboard however. Let me know if it worked for you. Others have had to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful work! :-) You create such lovely scenes, very adorable...
    I love that mother cat draging with her baby lol! so realistic! ;-)

    Hugs Jollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantan tus trabajos, precioso todo, eres una artista increible¡¡¡
    Un beso grande
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosa escena !!! Perfecto trabajo!!!!Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful and full of charm.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely scene, i love how you put it together.Very romantic an shabby chic feel.
    I aspecially love how you painted the dresser and i love the Hydrangas and the birdfeeder and the bird picture.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. >Eliana, Happy to hear that you liked kittens and the bird feeder!

    >Catherine, Thank you very very much for your help. Now it works!! I am so glad!!

    >Jollie, Mother cat and her baby...aren't they nice? Happy to hear that you liked them.

    >Susi, Ana and Geneviève,
    Thank all of you for your warm comments!

    >Maria, Glad to know that you liked how I painted the drawers. I love shabby chic. Do you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply a masterpiece!I love all!
    Hugs
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures.
    Miniature greetings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que hermosa escena, precioso trabajo!!! Te felcicito!!! Besos desde Argentina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sonya,Kleine Vingers and Ivana,
    Thank you so much for your comments!
    Hugs from Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  13. una belleza!!!! te felicito, me gusto muchisimo>!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I loved your blog and minis. I'm now following you.

    http://lilacminiatures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Qué hermoso trabajo, te felicito, eres una gran artista, besos, Ana (mucuy)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Yuri,
    Excellent work and glad to have found your blog. Keeps me inspired and thanks for sharing!
    Love and greetings,
    Mirarte

    ReplyDelete